Culture is often described as the personality of an organization, and explains ‘how we do things around here.’ The Leading Culture program provides research based strategies and skills for how to best work together, build team cohesion, and develop clarity in who we are and what we do. Our goal is to kick-start positive culture in your workplace so you can activate team engagement, passion, and execution.
Next program starts:
Tues. Jan. 4 @ 10 a.m. MST
- Identify your personality preferences, motivators, and stressors and how to become a more effective team player and communicator at work.
- Recognize the behaviors of highly cohesive teams and learn action steps to create collective results with high-impact.
- Learn to reinvent your work culture and customer service by getting back to the basics of being a good human.
- Develop a team culture playbook for clarity and purpose
Managers • Employees • Leaders • EntrepreneursTeam Members wanting to maximize their culture & interpersonal skills
Tuesday January 4th
Thursday January 6th
Tuesday January 11thThursday January 13thTuesday January 18thThursday January 20thTuesday January 25th
Everything DiSC Workplace for Communication & EQ
5 Behaviors of a Cohesive TeamFish! For Culture Leadership and Customer ServiceDeveloping a Team Culture Playbook for Clarity & PurposeKeeping Culture Alive in your Organization
- Free Lifetime Access to the ‘Leading Culture Platform’, with access to updated Presentations, Manuals, and Recorded Sessions
- Free access to DiSC catalyst platform to showcase colleague preferences and communication styles across your organization.
- Free Wellness & Stress Management Self-Paced Online Learning
- Free Ideal Team Player Self-Paced Online Learning
- Free Employee Engagement Self-Paced Online Learning
- Free Culture Playbook Self-Paced Online Learning
- Employee Experience Guidebook Self-Paced Online Learning
- Free Special Reports on (1) State of Teams Report, (2) Under the Hood: Secret Engine that Drives, Destructive Conflict, and (3) Agility Unlocked: Revealing the Connection between Agility & EQ
- Professional Workforce Development Certificate co-signed by Big Sky Way & Dawson Community College
- This program will be hosted on Zoom and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Upon registration completion, you’ll receive a welcome email with program instructions.
- Three weeks prior to the course you will receive specific instructions on completing your personalized assessment and a zoom link to join the program.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all registration purchases are final.
Dr. Eaton holds advanced degrees in business, psychology, and education leadership, and undergraduate degrees in business, psychology, and psychotherapy. Growing up on a large corporate farm and ranch gave Dr. Eaton a running start on all things small business management. After leaving, he has spent most of his career working in, or with, small and medium sized businesses. Inspired by his background in agriculture, Dr. Eaton finds great joy in weaving Big Sky principles into the complexities of the 21st century organization.
Get updates about programs, e-courses, and more!