- Explore different types of recurring revenue models for your business
- Interpret income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Identify your strategic focus - product leader, customer intimacy, or operational excellence
- Benchmark customer satisfaction against the most successful companies in the world
- Pinpoint product/service & market growth opportunities with differing degrees of risk
- Create operational efficiencies through organizational charting, SOP's, automation, and time management
- Identify high risk dependencies from suppliers, customers, and key employees
- Analyze financial ratios and key performance indicators
- Exercise smart decision making through enterprise break-even analysis and cost-benefit analysis
- Gain insight through cash flow budgeting and enterprise budgeting
- Understand ideal customers and competitors
- Develop deeper understanding or your products/services, pricing, and promotional strategies
- Explore your Leaders style as it applies to leading an organization
Senior Leadership • Business Owners • High-Potential Future Business Leaders • Established EntrepreneursLooking to:
- Gain business strategy skills and common sensed Main Street business acumen
- Improve overall business acumen in Finance, Strategy, Operations, Growth, & Marketing
- Overcome business owner personal dependence and escape the ownership trap
- Grow beyond being a Subject Matter Expert and influence organizational effectiveness
- Increase personal freedom from the business
- Increase value of the business and future sellability
All times are from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (MST)
Delivered live online - meeting details sent prior to course.
SEPTEMBER 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 OCTOBER 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19
- Lifetime Access to the ‘Leading Business Platform’, with access to updated Presentations, Manuals, and Recorded Sessions
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile for Leading the Organization
- Professional Workforce Development Certificate co-signed by Big Sky Way & Dawson Community College
- This program will be hosted on Zoom and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Upon registration completion, you’ll receive a welcome email with program instructions.
- Three weeks prior to the course you will receive specific instructions on completing your personalized assessment and a zoom link to join the program.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all registration purchases are final.
If you are a Small Business or Established Entrepreneur, the ADVANCED option will add essential knowledge and skill. Most business owners share one thing in common – they are fiercely independent! They started the business to have the freedom to do things their way, to work with who they wanted when they wanted, and gain financial freedom. But over the years, they fell into the ‘owner’s trap’, where the business becomes too reliant on their presence. As a result, business slows when the owner is away, revenue plateaus, and most important, the business is not sellable.
The ADVANCED option will help Small Business Owners and Established Entrepreneurs build a valuable business that is less dependent on the owner. Further, a valuable business comes with greater options for the future, including outright sale, capital investment, pass down to family, or participation as chairperson. Value Builder create businesses that can stand on their own two feet, less dependent on the owner, sellable, and fun!
In addition to the live classes, ADVANCED Option participants stay for one additional 2-hour session and an extra 20-minutes after each class to take on the Business Owner and Entrepreneur perspective. Further benefits include the following:
Dr. Eaton holds advanced degrees in business, psychology, and education leadership, and undergraduate degrees in business, psychology, and psychotherapy. Growing up on a large corporate farm and ranch gave Dr. Eaton a running start on all things small business management. After leaving, he has spent most of his career working in, or with, small and medium sized businesses. Inspired by his background in agriculture, Dr. Eaton finds great joy in weaving Big Sky principles into the complexities of the 21st century organization.
Get updates about programs, e-courses, and more!