The number one driver of long term organizational success is the team leader. This program provides research based strategies and skills to effectively lead and manage your teams with a holistic framework proven to help your organization build healthy and effective teams. Our goal is to re-tool your leaders for the 21st century workplace.
Next program starts:
Tues. February 1 @ 10 a.m. MST
- Understand the yin-yang nature of management and leadership styles
- Integrate 12 psychological factors for people at work to have high ROI conversations
- Create action & momentum with goal-oriented conversations
- Explore how to conduct bold & innovative ideas for your organization
- Track business metrics through a balanced scorecard model
- Learn how to give feedback for low/high performance situations
- Analyze & execute strategic planning
- Understand effective decision making driven by data
- Learn to run efficient meetings
- Execute change management strategies & communication
- Develop simple trust building skills
- Conduct problem-finding & win-win collaborative conversations
- Motivate team members geared to their strengths
- Grow team members with individual development planning
Managers • Leaders • Team LeadersLeaders wanting to be more holistic, adaptive, and effective for 21st century work environment
Tuesday February 1stTuesday February 8thThursday February 10thTuesday February 15thThursday February 17thTuesday February 22ndThursday February 24thTuesday March 1stThursday March 3rdTuesday March 8thThursday March 10thTuesday March 15thThursday March 17Tuesday March 22ndThursday March 24th
- Leadership introduction, theory, position vs. style, and management-leadership flexing
- The eight dimensions of leadership based on Wiley research
- Gallup’s 12 factors of psychological work needs & employee engagement for leaders
- 16 ready to use leadership scripts, skills, and activities
- Free Lifetime Access to the ‘Leading Teams Platform’, with access to updated presentations, manuals, and recorded sessions
- Free access to DiSC catalyst platform to showcase colleague preferences and communication styles across your organization
- Free one-hour performance coaching session
- Exclusive access to recorded lectures
- Workbook with program tools & leadership scripts
- Everything DiSC for Team Leaders Profile
- Gallup Q12 Employee Engagement Assessment
- Book: “8 Dimensions of Leadership: DiSC Strategies for Becoming a Better Leader”
- Professional Workforce Development Certificate co-signed by Big Sky Way & Dawson Community College
- This program will be hosted on Zoom and include breakout rooms where you will be interacting with other participants.
- Upon registration completion, you’ll receive a welcome email with program instructions.
- Three weeks prior to the course you will receive specific instructions on completing your personalized assessment and a zoom link to join the program.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all registration purchases are final.
Dr. Eaton holds advanced degrees in business, psychology, and education leadership, and undergraduate degrees in business, psychology, and psychotherapy. Growing up on a large corporate farm and ranch gave Dr. Eaton a running start on all things small business management. After leaving, he has spent most of his career working in, or with, small and medium sized businesses. Inspired by his background in agriculture, Dr. Eaton finds great joy in weaving Big Sky principles into the complexities of the 21st century organization.
Get updates about programs, e-courses, and more!